Trello not syncing with google calendar

Максим April 15, 2022

Good afternoon.

Problems in synchronization

The first day I connected Trello to the Calendar, all events, tasks, etc. displayed successfully. And all changes and new notes are no longer displayed, both in the browser version of the calendar and in the mobile application. When relinking Trello to the Calendar via a new URL, the Calendar is updated to the current one, but the new test task with the date set was not transferred to the Calendar.

In Trello, in the "Sync Queue" I found the error "Update notification: local... State: failed...". Not sure if this is related to my request as I know that some email notifications from Trello itself are blocked for me, which are in no way related to Google.

The error is simulated only in the calendar update, that is, synchronization takes place only at the moment of binding to Trello. I ask you to check what the desync is connected with? How to eliminate it? Google tech support was sent to you in Trello.

2 answers

0 votes
Mitzrael April 25, 2022

Estou com a mesma dificuldade.

Inicialmente passei a usar a Planyway como solução, mas depois de um tempo passei a sofrer o sintoma, me parece que a versão gratuita expirou. 

Ainda não encontrei uma solução.

0 votes
alejandro LeXx April 19, 2022

Аналогичная проблема. Находил здесь подобные темы с 2018года (как минимум). Похоже проблема так и не решена. Многие советуют дополнение Cronofy, но в бесплатной версии оно дает синхронизировать только одну доску из Trello. А это как-бы...совсем мало(

Пробую синхронизировать сейчас с яндекс календарем. Добавляет, но не обновляет) Задал вопрос в ТП Яндекса, посмотрим что ответят.

Похоже Trello совсем не заинтересован в бесплатном решении этого вопроса. Ведь можно оформить подписку и там будет доступен календарь, возможно с помощью него адекватно синхронизируется с гуглом, не проверял. Под мои личные цели бесплатной версии по идее за глаза)

Если нашли какой выход-черкните)

Максим April 28, 2022

Спасибо за ответ. ) Буду держать в курсе новостей по решению.

Максим April 28, 2022

А вот Cronofy, кстати, не даёт выбрать местоположение России. ( 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events