Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello goes offline for my network

FarhanOrviSoft December 5, 2018

If I keep open trello site for long time, the site offline permanently for more than 24 hours every day. I checked my connection router board to see if there is any firewall blocking the traffic but thats not the case.

I guess the trello blocks the traffic from site those sending traffic more than a limit in there configuration. As I can see if I keep the site open, it sends ajax requests in background for finding new project updates the ip goes ban.

Anyone else had suffered similar situation when using trello?

1 answer

0 votes
Deleted user December 7, 2018

Hey Farhan,

Sorry for this problem your having using Trello. Could you please contact us here so we can take a closer look into this problem.

Link: https://trello.com/contact

Best regards.

Bennett-Jr M.
Chief Executive Officer & Customer Support Advocate

FarhanOrviSoft December 7, 2018

Alright.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 13, 2018

@[deleted], you seem to be impersonating a Trello employee here and even implying you are the CEO of Trello. That is against our terms of use. 

Please clarify what company you work for (many users will put the name of the company in brackets in their username).

I would also ask you to remove the signature line from your posts, as your profile is the appropriate place for identifying information.

Thanks!

Deleted user December 19, 2018

Oh, sorry I didn't think about that? I will leave signature out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events