Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello full screen problem

Brle October 4, 2022

On my Windows 10, Trello is opening only in fullscreen mode, and it is hiding my Windows taskbar. Button for turn off full screen (next to X) doesn't work. Could you help me about that?

5 answers

1 vote
Felix October 7, 2022

The solution is to press F11 to Toggle Full Screen, which is also available from the window menu:

Trello Window Menu.png

1 vote
Gupta Vishal October 4, 2022

Hi @Brle This not a problem of trello software interface. It's an windows system problem.

Steps to resolve:

Right Click on taskbar >> click on taskbar settings >> taskbar behaviour>> unclick to the automatically hide the taskbar

If this will work please let me know 🙏

Thank you @Brle 

Somnath Patil October 4, 2022

I think that's right answer

Like Gupta Vishal likes this
Sergio October 5, 2022

I have the same problem (since yesterday), and your proposed solution does not work (I have the task bar locked, it doesn't automatically hide).

Can you please help?

Rgds

Felix October 5, 2022

I think @Gupta Vishal may have misinterpreted the problem. I just started experiencing the same thing as @Brle today. The Trello window is always maximized. Notice how the option to "Restore" the window is disabled:

Trello Window Options.png

0 votes
Jeremiah October 12, 2022

Same problem. Always maximized. Started a couple weeks ago.

Felix October 12, 2022

Try pressing F11 to Toggle Full Screen, which is also available from the window menu:

Trello Window Menu.png

Lia Wilson October 12, 2022

Thanks, that has worked

0 votes
Lia Wilson October 5, 2022

I have the same issue, has only started this week and is not an issue with any other programs just Trello

0 votes
Sergio October 5, 2022

I have the same problem (since yesterday), and your proposed solution does not work (I have the task bar locked, it doesn't automatically hide).

Can you please help?

Rgds

Sergio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events