You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I have a user trying to utilize our trello for gmail integration but when she signs in, the browser replies with an undefined error. We have tried multiple browsers, incognito modes, clearing cache, multiple computers with no luck.
Has anyone run into this issue before and have a solution for it?
I just retried the authorization process again this morning and it worked! I have 2FA enabled on a Google for Education account. I encourage anyone who has had trouble to try again. I didn't do anything differently than I did the first hundred times I tried connecting Trello and Gmail. This time, it just worked as expected. I hope it does for other frustrated Trello users, too!
Hmm, that's a good thought! I just tried adding two factor identification to a test account. I used the "Google prompt" 2FA method. After enabling that option, I tried authorizing the Trello for Gmail Add-on, and it worked as expected for me.
If you have 2FA enabled, could I trouble you to try testing with 2FA turned off? If it works when it's off, but not when it's on, could you let me know which 2FA method you're using?
I alrady did the test with the computer , when the google prompt is connected it does not work and when you disconnect it it works. The computer tecnician, he said me that`s the problem, because when put on the 2 check verification google stooped working.
For all my colleagues who used it.
Vishaal here with Trello—thanks for reaching out
I can confirm that there's an ongoing bug that our Engineering team are investigating where some users can't get past the authentication screen. I've linked your issue to the bug report to inform them that you're also running into this. Once a fix is ready they'll push it out.
For now, I would suggest looking at the email-to-board feature mentioned above as a workaround for creating cards via email.
Sorry for leaving y'all on the lurch here. Our engineering team is still working on this issue to solve it as soon as possible.
We don't have an ETA for when a fix will be released but rest assured that as soon as there's one available, we will release it.
In the meantime, as my colleague Vishaal mentioned, I recommend you pivot the usage of the email-to-board feature to create your cards via email as a workaround.