Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello email from 2014 not working I don't want to loose data

Lisa Snyder September 3, 2020

I originally signed up with an old email address in 2014, and when I left that company, Trello wouldn't let me change my login ID which was (my old email in 2016). Now it's not letting me login with the old email address. And I can't get to that email (old company) to change the password, but I don't want to loose all my data from (2014)
I can't get into the account - so there is no way to change the email address.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2020

@Lisa Snyder i think you'll need to submit this question to Trello support directly, rather than to the community. If you go back to trello.com/contact you can submit to support there.

Lisa Snyder September 3, 2020

I did but all that answers is a bot with links to info on the website that all assume you can get to you profile. I though I would try this before I try to move (manually) all my data to a new product. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2020

@Lisa Snyder you have to scroll down to the bottom of all those automated things and then you get a button to submit the question to Trello

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 4, 2020

Unfortunately there isn’t much we will be able to do. If you lose access to the email and don’t know the password, we don’t have a secure way to verify identity in order to reset the account. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events