Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Web Offline

Jonathan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 25, 2018

So when I make changes to a Trello board offline (move cards around or archive cards), when I connect to an internet connection after say an hour, it's not able to sync those changes I made offline to the server. It keeps saying "Retrying, cannot connect or something".

This is super annoying, I'd love to be able to work offline while I don't have an internet connection and have it sync back when I do have a connection.

Apps like Workflowy and Dynalist do this well.

If there's any way that you can make it work so that I can keep making changes offline, that would be super powerful.

Is there a way to already do this?

1 answer

0 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2018

Hey Jonathan, 

Offline functionality only works for mobile apps right now as far as I'm aware. Are you using desktop/web Trello?

Jonathan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 26, 2018

Yes, desktop / web.

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2018

Offline sync won't work on this platform.

I'm hoping they are able to figure out a way to do this in the future though, but I'm sure it's a bit different with a webpage as opposed to an app with locally stored content. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events