Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello - Watching Lists

Kathryn Bloom
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 16, 2020

I was expecting that if I watched a List that I would get notified when a card was moved into the List that I am watching, but even though I have my notifications set to Instant, I am not getting notified when a card is moved from a different List into the List I am watching. 

I do not want to watch the whole Board or watch a Card go through all of the steps in our process flow. I only want to see a card (and get notified) when I need to take action, which is when it comes to my List.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

kat

1 answer

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2020

Hi @Kathryn Bloom ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I believe this should work, how you've described, you should be able to receive e-mail notifications, after a card is moved into the list you are watching.

Do other notifications (like red bell shaped button) work for you?

You can try to send test email from Trello, see Trello is sending you emails, but you're not getting them

If it is problem just with your email, you can find some tips for troubleshooting here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events