Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Package Selection

PMA Mid Michigan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2024

I have submitted 3 help tickets to have someone reach out to me prior to my premium free trial being up and I now have 3 days until it expires. I am not sure what the best package is for me and I don't know if I am utilizing the Trello platform in the best way for what I am needing it for. I am trying to connect with a Trello/Atlassian rep who can help guide me and answer questions before my trial ends this week so I don't lose my boards.

1 answer

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2024

Hi @PMA Mid Michigan 

Trello/Atlassian support are incredibly busy at the moment so there seems to be a delay in responding to tickets.  I know they are busy trying to clear the backlog, however submitting 3 tickets for the same issue is only going to increase that so I recommend in the future:

1. Submit 1 ticket
  2. You should receive an automated reply with a link to the ticket, use that to put updates chasing it
  3. If you have no luck, jump on here and one of the friendly community leaders can draw attention to your lack of support with the Atlassian team

Please share the ticket number with me and I'll share with the team...

Trello Subscription

There is soooooooo much content regarding the change on here from Atlassian, @Brittany Joiner and myself, looking at that will be far more helpful than contacting support. Here are some starting points

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&q=trello-workspace-limits   

However, my advice from the little info I have is that if you were happy with Trello Free before, than you don't need any more than Trello Standard...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events