• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trello Not Allowing Me to Mark Due Dates Complete

Hi,

In my trello boards when using Firefox I'm unable to mark tasks complete using the due date function. I've tried in Chrome and it works.

My Firefox is up to date.

Please help.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Jan 31, 2019

Have you tried restarting your browser? I was having an issue with this last week in Chrome, but it went away pretty quickly without me doing anything. I think it might just be a bit of a bug.

Yes I tried that. Also tried restarting my whole system and no luck. It's odd because it will allow me to unmark a completed task but I cannot check one off to say it is complete.

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jan 31, 2019

@Lauren Anderson seems like a few firefox users are reporting this, best to email support@trello.com with the bug report, if possible it'd be good to include a video such as with useloom.com to illustrate the behaviour, along with your OS/browser information

Thanks for the advice! Just went to record the video and it started working..go figure. Looks like the bug has worked itself out :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

314 views 10 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you