Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Not Allowing Me to Mark Due Dates Complete

Lauren Anderson January 31, 2019

Hi,

In my trello boards when using Firefox I'm unable to mark tasks complete using the due date function. I've tried in Chrome and it works.

My Firefox is up to date.

Please help.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2019

@Lauren Anderson seems like a few firefox users are reporting this, best to email support@trello.com with the bug report, if possible it'd be good to include a video such as with useloom.com to illustrate the behaviour, along with your OS/browser information

Thanks for the advice! Just went to record the video and it started working..go figure. Looks like the bug has worked itself out :)

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2019

Have you tried restarting your browser? I was having an issue with this last week in Chrome, but it went away pretty quickly without me doing anything. I think it might just be a bit of a bug.

Yes I tried that. Also tried restarting my whole system and no luck. It's odd because it will allow me to unmark a completed task but I cannot check one off to say it is complete.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events