Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Master Board

Chad Stickley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 18, 2019

I was looking to create one board that could take chosen lists from a couple other boards and bring them together. Each of the boards only was one column of cards that we have separate vendors work on and I would like to have a master one that could look at everything at once. Is this possible or is there a power up to use?

4 answers

1 vote
Ghiona Tamir -Unito-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 25, 2019

Hey @Chad Stickley!

Unito actually offers two Power-Ups that might fit your workflow depending on your usage. First you should create a new board (aka your master board). Then you have two options:

- Use Mirror: which allows you to sync individual cards. You can mirror specific cards you want from all your different vendors to your master board.
- Use Boardsync: which is a little more robust - it syncs your entire board. So anything that is on your vendor's board will be synced to your master board. 

You can actually try both Power-Ups for free during our 14 day trial and see what works best for you.

Cheers,

Ghiona

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2019

@Chad Stickley the Unito power up would allow you to synch lists from multiple boards into a single board

0 votes
Qasim July 30, 2019

Hi @Chad Stickley,

I wanted to let you know we're offering a great, free resource on 'Creating a Master Board in Trello' in the form of a webinar / tutorial. It's happening tomorrow, July 31st but the resource will be available as a download anytime afterwards!

How to Create a Master Board in Trello (Webinar / Tutorial): 

http://bit.ly/2OB4oIa

Hope you find this useful!

Best,

Unito

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2019

Hi @Chad Stickley this is a great post on the various options for mirroring cards, including the Unito power-up Iain suggested above as well as other powerups:

https://help.trello.com/article/1097-mirroring-cards

Thanks,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events