Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Gold

Erin_Stephany
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 9, 2020

I have an offer for four months of free Gold due to the recommendations I made, but if I upgrade will the power-ups/benefits transfer to other people on my boards?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2020

Hi @Erin_Stephany ,

Welcome to the community!

As far as my information, if you upgrade your account it doesn't make any changes or upgrade your team or other accounts! The benefits doesn't carry forward to your team or to other people you are collaborating with.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2020

@Soumyadeep Mandal is correct.  I have a number of months of Trello Gold myself for the same reason but I need to be careful when adding functionality to shared boards because not everyone is able to access everything that I can.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2020

@Jimmy Seddon Jimmy, are you saying that if two power-ups are being used on a board like custom fields and google drive, a free Trello member on the board may encounter problems like access to google drive since there are two power-ups on the board whereas he is only entitled to ONE.

You can ignore this question. Question has been asked : https://help.trello.com/article/1098-how-will-my-gold-subscription-affect-free-users-on-my-boards

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2020

I'd be guessing that only the first powerup is visible to other non-gold members, with the additional being visible to gold.

It might even give the standard users a message if their PR dept has used their heads, as a marketing ploy, play on the FOMO factor.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events