Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Gold and accessing powerups

Fiona Hegi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 16, 2019

I have Trello Gold and would like to access powerups for myself only. However, some of the powerups are asking me to pay for each team member. The other members  are family and friends who do not contribute actively to the board and they don't need this functionality. How can I resolve this so that I can use power-ups, without having to pay for members who will not use the boards in this way? The specific powerups are Planyanyway and Hello Epics.

1 answer

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2019

@Fiona Hegi 

Hi Fiona, most Power-Ups aren't Trello's tools but developed by 3rd parties. This means, that some of them are trying to earn money with the services they provide.

That's a situation we all face.

If paying them isn't an option for you, I recommend to look at the features you really need and see if you can find an alternative way to make it work.

Hello Epics, for instance, lets you manage card dependencies. There is also another Power-Up that offers card relationship management (for free). Here's an article that highlights 3 different options for this task.

If you are open to use the Chrome browser, you could add a similar feature with a Chrome extension. For instance, there is an extension called Trello Card Dependency that you may want to check out. Another one is called Parent-Child Management.

-- Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events