Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Consultant Recommendations

Deleted user March 6, 2022

Our rapidly growing team of 20 project managers has outgrown the Trello workflows we created as a team of 3.  With enough time I might be able to figure everything out myself, but I'm sure there are people out there who can help me do this much more efficiently.  We are looking for a Trello consultant who can help us to both some immediate tactical configuration setups and redesigning and implementing new workflows to scale with us as we grow.

Does anyone have recommended Trello consultants?

2 answers

0 votes
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 7, 2022

I have had good dealings with both @milynnus and @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows I would probably start with those two :)

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2022

@[deleted] 

Do checkout my profile page. You should be able to find a list of projects. If you think I can be of any help drop me a note via the contact form. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events