Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Butler: Can the actor of my automations be the person who triggered the automations?

Sergej Jurev
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 18, 2021

We currently have many automations that add and remove members to a card based on custom fields (roles). In the notifications/emails about card changes my name displays as the 'actor' of these automations. Is it possible to display the members who triggered this instead? Thanks in advance for your responses!

1 answer

0 votes
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2021

Board and Card button actions will be shown as created by the member who clicked the button.

Rules, Due date, and Scheduled commands will always show up as being created by the member who created the rule. There's currently no way to make the actions appear as being created by the member who triggered the command.

Sergej Jurev
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 18, 2021

Thank you for the answer Felix! We might implement more button actions and fewer rules.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events