Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Business Demo

Alex Hoefert July 9, 2020

How do I connect with a real human being to give me and some colleagues a webinar demo of Trello?  I don't want to talk to a robot and have gotten no where with navigating the website.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2020

We’ve recorded a bunch of demos here that you can watch anytime: https://trello.com/en-US/webinars

Does that help? 

We don’t normally do person to person demos because it wouldn’t scale to the number of people we have using trello (over 50mm signups). 

Then again, I’m one of the cofounders of Trello so maybe we can make an exception ;)

Alex Hoefert July 10, 2020

I work for a nationwide company called Burroughs and have been tasked by my manager to explore management / project management tools such as Trello.  We are going to select one, but my boss is requiring an webinar demo so that she can see capabilities, compare, and ask questions.  She asked me personally to explore Trello.

alexa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2020

Hi Alex, I can have someone from my team reach out to you directly. What would be the best way for us to get in touch?

Alex Hoefert July 10, 2020

alex.hoefert@burroughs.com.  Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events