Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello - Best way to communicate with staff on tasks/projects?

Gary Giumelli March 1, 2019

Hi.  We are an insurance broking business.  We have many tasks (cards) that will need to be passed back and forward between myself and another staff member.   For example, I may do the first part of a task and then need to pass it to my employee for the second part.  She would then pass back to me for the third part of the task.  We'll have a checklist within the card with each stage that needs to be done.  I'd like to be able to finish my stage and send her an email notification from Trello that she needs to complete a stage.  Just wondering what works for others?  Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2019

@Gary Giumelli 

Hi Gary,

You might want to look into the capabilities of the Butler Power-Up for this. You can set up some nice workflows based on the progress of a card.

Butler also offers an email feature that you could use to have an email automatically sent to yourself or someone else.

Gary Giumelli March 2, 2019

Thanks Katrin.  We appreciate the help.  We'll check out Butler.  Thanks again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events