Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Trello]有料プランへの移行に伴う質問

riku miyoshi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 21, 2024

質問:

Trelloの無料プランの利用範囲縮小に伴う有料プランへの移行を考えています。以下の2点についてご質問いたします。

・"Standard"および"Premium"プランは、1つのワークスペースのみを範囲に指定して有料プランの機能を有効化するように思えるのですが、一人が有料プランとしてそのワークスペースを利用できるようにすれば、そこに含まれる他のメンバーは無料プランで通常利用が可能ですか?

・また、上記の状況で複数のワークスペースを有料プランとして利用したい場合、同一ユーザーが複数のワークスペースを有料プランとして運用するにはどうすればいいですか?

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2024

Translation:

[Trello] Questions related to transitioning to a paid plan question:

I am considering moving to a paid plan due to the reduction in the usage range of Trello's free plan. I would like to ask you about the following two points.​

・The "Standard" and "Premium" plans seem to enable the features of the paid plan by specifying only one workspace as the scope, but it seems that the "Standard" and "Premium" plans enable the features of the paid plan by specifying only one workspace, but it is not possible to enable one person to use that workspace as a paid plan. If so, will other members included in it be able to use the free plan normally?​

Also, if I want to use multiple workspaces as a paid plan in the above situation, how can the same user operate multiple workspaces as a paid plan?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out!
Trello's paid subscriptions apply on a per Workspace basis, meaning that the Workspace is upgraded rather than individual accounts. This means a user can be a member of a paid Workspace and have access to paid features on boards within that Workspace, and also use Trello for free in their own Workspace.
There isn't a way to have one subscription apply to multiple Workspaces – you would need to upgrade each Workspace.
That said, you could set up one paid Workspace and organise boards using Collections (Premium feature). You can read more about that here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-collections-for-premium-workspaces/
Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events