Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer board didnt work

Gestão Play October 21, 2022

Hi everyone! I trasfered 2 boards to a new account, received the message they were transfered successfully, i removed the boards from my account BUT both boards are not as admin in my new account. I need them in the new account, but they are not moving and i dont know why.

Dont know what to do. Pls help me. Attached the 3 images of the process. 

Thanksimage (13).pngimage (12).pngimage (11).png

1 answer

0 votes
Rafael Dill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2022

Hi Mariana, welcome to the community! Looking at the screenshots seems like the transfer was done successfully. In order to better help you on this case, please submit a ticket with us here - https://trello.com/contact#/ and submit the URL of both boards.

With that information, we can take a better look at these boards, what's the Workspace that they are, and what are the admins. Let me know when you raised that ticket and we can continue from there!

Gestão Play October 22, 2022

Hi Rafael. Thanks for your answer. Yes, they showd as done, but didnt... :(

Im gonna submit in the link you pointed. Thanks

Gestão Play October 22, 2022

Hi again. I entered the link and just goes to the same place as here.... When i clicked talk to support, i cant reach anywhere else than the community. How can I do it? Can I attach the boards links here? 

Thanks

Rafael Dill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2022

Hi Mariana, I've made myself a ticket for you so you can attach the URL there. Here's the link - https://getsupport.atlassian.com/browse/TRELLO-135837

You can just open the ticket and respond to it with your additional information and we will continue from there, ok?

Hope to hear from you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events