Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Gantt power up in free plan

KIDOT
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 18, 2020

Does anybody know if there is a restriction (when you're at the Trello free plan) to synch more than one boards with the Team Gantt power up, because we've already have synch one of our boards with it but it does not allow to do the same with other boards. In other words, we need to synch to one Team Gantt all of our projects. Do we have to upgrade? 

Thank you in advance for your prompt replies!

KIDOT Team

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

@KIDOT power ups are billed seprately to Trello. So some power ups are free, some are paid, and any limitations on Team Gantt functionality will be imposed by Team Gantt, rather than by Trello.

The limitation on the free Trello account is that you can only have 1 power up per board, so you could use free Trello with one power up, but still pay the company for the power up.

KIDOT
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 19, 2020

Thank you Iain_Dooley! That was really helpful!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events