Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking over the account to new staff

Naoyasu Nakamura July 13, 2022

Our team are using Trello to manage our tasks. 

This tool is very useful and helpful for us to grasp our condition.

By the way, one member will resign soon and successor will come just after the her resign.

I would like to make new comer take over the accout which was had been used the resigned staff. Is this possible? 
If possible, would you tell me how to take over from old staff to new staff? 

Thank you very much in advance.

2 answers

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2022

Hi Naoyasu,

Thanks for reaching out!

You could definitely go the route that Rémi suggested, and those comments won't be deleted 👍

That said, you would need to manually assign the new member the same cards and add them to any boards the original user is a member of.

The easiest way to transfer from the old staff to the new staff would be to ask the old staff member to update the email address to the new staff member's email address at https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/email.

If you verify your domain in an Atlassian organisation, you could do this yourself as an organisation admin: https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/make-changes-to-a-managed-user-account/.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

0 votes
Rémi BERNIÈRES
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2022

Hi and Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Do you use a Trello Enterprise workspace to manage it? If yes, you need to add temporary one space to the newcomer

After that, welcome the new one before deleting the old one, add it on the cards or boards it need to be added, kick the old one of your workspace and the new one will have the cards or boards he need to be

Watchout! If the old one has commented on any card, I think their comments will be deleted

I hope my answer is helped you

See you soon!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events