Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sychronize Cards on different Boards

Jörg Mai May 4, 2017

Hi together,

i connect Trello to Mocoapp (time tracking) with zapier. I made a zap, so each job i generate in Moco will appear as a new card in a specified trello board and list. With a chrome extension, i can track time directly in the card.

Now my question, is it possible to have 2 cards in 2 different boards and get them synchronized (content, tracked time?)

thanks and regards,
Joerg

5 answers

2 votes
Deleted user May 10, 2017

I'm working on a sprint board with a team and I also use my own board to have easy access to all my to-do's. I would love to have a way to mirror a card so that it updates on both my private task-list as well as in a sprint. As of now I have to update both cards as they don't sync.

2 votes
sg
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2017

Hey Jörg,

We don't have the ability to sync cards cross boards right now. In the meantime we recommend attaching a link to the other card on each card.

That being said, I'll pass the feedback onto the team that you'd like to see this!

Steven
Trello Support

Deleted user January 4, 2018

So I've read in numerous posts about this issue of syncing cards and lists across boards- and how useful it would be; I'm in agreement; it is a drawback of Trello. Why hasn't this been addressed?

Henry B

1 vote
Scott Hilton July 13, 2017

I also use cards to manage jobs and would like to be able to create one card that lives on two or more boards such that the location and content of the card synchronizes. 

0 votes
Joao Santos August 28, 2017

For me, this is the main problem of trello. If I had this option I would be really more effective in teamwork

0 votes
Jörg MAI May 10, 2017

Hi

thanks to both of you for your replies. My case is similar to @ToneD's.
As i use my cards to manage jobs, and each card is connected to Moco (Chrome Plugin) for time tracking, it is not easy to keep everything organized, when a job is relevant on more than one board.

Would be great to have this feature in the future...

Jörg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events