Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shortcut from Trello linked to Outlook Calendar

RenoT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2020

Hey there,

Is there any way that I could create a shortcut in Card Description that linked to certain calendar in Outlook, say our events calendar, by click the Hyperlink it would connect me to the Events Calendar in Outlook account.

Thanks in advance,

RenoT

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bear Humphreys
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2020

I think if you do this...

• Have Trello board open and Outlook online calendar you want open in another browser tab
  • Create your Trello card, title it whatever you want
  • In card description field, type desired name for link in square brackets then open normal bracket, no gap, copy link address from calendar tab address bar and paste it in, close bracket... so eg.

[Events Calendar](actual link address copy and pasted from calendar tab)

I only just saw this tip in a tutorial video, so I hope I've understood correctly, got it right and that's what you need!

RenoT
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 5, 2020

This is exactly what I did right now...

Like Bear Humphreys likes this
Cindy Deeks May 24, 2023

Hi Bear, 

This finally solved my issue! I copied the link from the board calendar power-up, and that finally worked! 

THANK YOU!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events