Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing workspace calendar view

Andrew Babb August 16, 2023

I'd like to share my Workspace calendar view with people outside of our Trello workspace. Is that at all possible? We use it as our marketing campaign calendar, and so other people in the company need to see it, but we don't pay for 50+ more licensed seats.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2023

Hey @Andrew Babb - welcome to the Community!

I can see you raised a ticket about this as well that my colleague @Oliver S has responded to. As per his response, only workspace members can see the Workspace Views. 

0 votes
Andrew Babb August 17, 2023

Thanks for the reply. We are going to try a Google Calendar integration as a workaround to give other non-Trello members (at least in our workspace) some visibility in our calendar view of all marketing campaign boards. 

0 votes
Sajid Ali August 17, 2023

Hi there! Sharing your Workspace calendar view outside of your Trello workspace is indeed a useful feature, especially for collaboration. While Trello itself might not directly provide external sharing for calendar views, there could be a workaround you can explore.

One option could be to export your Workspace calendar data and share it through another platform, like Google Calendar or a shared spreadsheet, with the necessary stakeholders. This way, you can maintain the visibility without needing extra licenses. However, it might require manual updates if changes occur in Trello.

Remember that software features and updates can change over time, so it's also a good idea to check with Trello's support or community forums for any new solutions they might offer.

Hope this helps you find a suitable solution for your marketing campaign calendar sharing!

Best,
Sajid

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events