Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See overview of all to do tasks from different boards in one single board

simone.bucher
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 16, 2018

I have different projects I work in parallel. Starting the day I would like to get an overview of all the to-do lists from the various projects on one single board.

I know I could use the calendar, but not all tasks have a due date. So this doesn't work for me.

I know I could use my profile an then click on "my cards". But for this, I would have to invite myself to every single task, which is a bit of a time waste. My cards are not shared, so I don't need to invite myself.  And with this solution, I would see also all the cards of already completed tasks.

Other programmes like toodledo have a button which says "all tasks".  Is there anything like this in trello? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2018

Hey Simone,

While that's not available in Trello, you could have a Master Board and mirror cards from all your different boards into that one.

You can add a link to the original card on the new card so that you can refer back to it easily. When you attach a link to a Trello card on another card, it will display a preview of that card and will show which board and list it belongs to.

You can also click on the "Connect cards" link to make it a 2-way link so that both cards link to each other.

Additionally, there are a few third-party Power-Ups that can help you keep cards in sync. You can read more about those here:

Cardsync
Unito
Board Sync by Unito

We recently launched an article on our blog where we explained how to connect boards together to achieve a more flexible workflow too: https://blog.trello.com/using-multiple-boards-for-a-super-flexible-workflow

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, and have a great day.

simone.bucher
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 22, 2018

That's great, thanks a lot!

Simone

0 votes
Qasim August 12, 2019

Hi @simone.bucher

This can easily be accomplished with Unito. I'd recommend taking a look at our guide on creating a Master Board in Trello. 

How to Create a Master Board in Trello (Webinar/Tutorial):

http://bit.ly/2OB4oIa

Hopefully you find this useful, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for help if needed. I'm here to answer any questions you may have. 

Best,

Unito 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events