Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Se connecter à mon ancien compte sans avoir à vérifier par email

Ka March 5, 2024

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai un ancien compte que j'avais utilisé avec mon ancienne équipe de l'ancienne entreprise où je travaillais. 

Dans ce compte, j'ai créé un tableau "perso" que je ne pouvais partager à personne.

Aujourd'hui, j'ai besoin de certaines données que j'avais mises dedans et je n'arrive plus à m'y connecter car trello me demande de migrer vers atlassian et envoie un email de récupération à l'ancien email qui n'existe plus depuis que je suis partie.

Comment puis-je récupérer le compte s'il vous plaît ?

Merci pour votre aide précieuse.

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2024

Hi @Ka! As you no longer have access to the email associated with your original Trello account, you won't be able to complete the migration to an Atlassian account. Consequently, you won't be able to access your Trello account.

Your best option would be to reach out to your previous employer and see if they can help you by temporarily reactivating your old email, allowing you to log in, migrate, and change the email address to your most recent email. 

If this isn't something possible, I'm afraid you won't be able to regain access to your account. I'm sorry for the bad news. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events