Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scroll bar of the window resets eveytime when I select a member to search cards.

lalitmee
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 5, 2019

I think its kind of irritating that when I search cards on the basis of the member by selecting any member of the board the scrollbar of the window in which the users are listed resets on every selection and then I have to scroll again to go to the previously selected user.

I don't know its a bug or something else. If anyone else has also faced the same issue or is it me only?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2019

Hey @lalitmee 

I'm able to replicate this same behavior currently, and while it is expected to function this way, I totally see why that's a frustrating experience when you have a lot of team members.

I'll let our team know about your suggestion for improving this, and we'll at least take that into consideration going forward.

Let me know if there's any other feedback I can share for you!

lalitmee
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 16, 2019

@Garrett thanks for replying.

Actually yeah it's really frustrating because my team is big and when we are having some meeting or stand up that looks so frustrating. That's the reason I reported that here. 

Thank you so much. Great product. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events