Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run out of commans on BC

Hamal Fiallo July 12, 2021

Habe this issue again

Some ease double my quote for this month? 

Hello,

I have used trello for years.

Now i have bring to my company this incredible app to organize and communicate with mi employees.

I am on BC, and i have a board with 2 employees have buttler to do different things, but the commands run get exceeded in the first 7 days of the month. Im paying a lot for each usar to have Business Class, but I find that i most have been doing something wrong because Commands Run get exceeded too soon.

Please let me know why this happen? I have another board with and employee and this doesn't happen.

Need help! 911!

Regards,

Hamal Fiallo 

1 answer

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2021

@Hamal Fiallo It's possible the commands are not being executed under the Butler quota for the business class workspace because they weren't created by a workspace member.

Can you double check that the members of the boards are also members of the business class workspace rather than just being multi-board guests?

Under the Butler account usage log, are you seeing your full quota listed, and used? Or are you seeing a much lower free account quota?

Finally, you might find that even if you're using the correct quota, that only one or two of your commands are used at such high frequency that they are using a disproportionate amount of your quota.

In that case, it might be worth reimplementing those as BenkoBot functions. BenkoBot is my own automation platform, but it uses code rather than being a "no code" tool:

http://www.benkobot.com/

So while it lacks the ability to be DIY for most users, if you have a couple of commands that are chewing through all your quota it can be worthwhile getting just those created as BenkoBot automations. We can do that for you, if you're interested you can email team@benkoworks.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events