Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing a guest in settings is not working, now what?

Mirjam Reijnders
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 8, 2024

In the settings of my workspace, I see an overview of the guests. I've clicked on 'remove' and I get the notification that they have been removed, but the 3 progress bars keep moving indicating that it is still processing. When I go to another page and then return, the guests are still in the workspace. I've tried to remove them 3 times now, it's failing every time. Now what do I do?

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-04-09 om 08.35.42.png

3 answers

2 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2024

Just want to let you all know that we're aware of this issue and are looking to get it fixed ASAP!

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2024

You can follow along with the resolution of this issue here: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/

Caity
Atlassian Team
April 9, 2024

This should be fixed with a refresh now!

1 vote
Kayla Elkins April 9, 2024

I am also having this issue. I made a post about it a week ago. I received a response telling me to use a different browser, but it didn't work. 

Adyl
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 9, 2024

My default browser is Google Chrome. I switched to Edge to test and it didn't work

1 vote
Adyl
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 9, 2024

I also recorded this behavior

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events