Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Checklist Incomplete Trigger

Mohammed Shahid
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 21, 2021

I need to create a rule with the Trigger 'when a Checklist in a card in a certain list is incomplete', but butler is only giving me the option 'when the checklist is made incomplete'. This means the trigger is happening only when the checklist is made complete first and then made incomplete.  Trello_Checklist_Trigger.JPGThe checklist 'Inspection Checklist' is supposed to be complete when it reaches the list 'Ready for Shipment'. But if it remains incomplete at that point, I need a trigger to be set. What is the solution for this ?

1 answer

1 vote
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2021

@Mohammed Shahid 

Checklist being incomplete is a state. What you need is to Butler to triggered to act on cards with that state. If it is a calendar command, you will so find that you have the next issue with is the cascading actions are not available. There are ways around it. 

Mohammed Shahid
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 21, 2021

Thanks for the response. But it is not clear how to set the trigger to act on cards with the 'incomplete state' while creating a rule, as only two options are available. Trello_Butler_Options.jpg 

What are the other options to do it ?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2021

@Mohammed Shahid 

?? how ?? Set a trigger. It really depends on your requirements, isn’t?  Under what event do you need to work on those cards with incomplete checklist. dm me if You need help (see my profile) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events