I'm new to Trello, and i'm have questions to ask in the community to see if it helps to solve my questions.
1. Project Report Email (Will Trello be able to send out daily/weekly reminder for meeting or task assign to team members)?
2. Integrations (What platform can Trello integrate with)?
3.Import/Export (Any import/export functions)?
4.Milestones (Will it be able to add milestones to keep track of important dates or projects updates)?
5. Capacity (Workload View/ Workload planner)?
It will be good if i can have the support link or a video to watch.
Thank you and appreciate all of your help!
@Tan_Jun_Yong responses below:
1. You can read about Butler reports here https://help.trello.com/article/1192-creating-reports-with-butler
2. Trello has a very open API and integrates with just about everything either via Power Ups, Zapier or with custom integrations via the API directly
3. There are some, but mostly relies on the API, business class allows you to export as CSV
4 and 5. For project management/planning functions, check out the Placker integration, it does everything you need it to:
Hello Community! My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events