cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing a music chart

mauro_george
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 21, 2023

Hi all,

I see this question has been asked before but the answer didn't pan out.

I have many cards with musical charts I've created and saved as .pdf files.  My band members want to print the charts but I have no idea how to do this.  One answer stated that simply clicking the chart within the card will bring up a separate window and a 'print' icon will appear in the upper right corner... this is not the case. The only thing on this page is an 'X' in the upper right corner and a +/- sign on the lower right side and at the bottom there is a Delete and an Open in New Tab link.

Am I missing something?  :-)   Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2023

Hey @mauro_george - can you provide a screenshot or screen recording of what is happening when you're trying to print a PDF attachment from one of your cards in Trello? 

mauro_george
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 22, 2023

Hello Alex,

I believe I’ve discover why I cannot print directly from a Trello Card.  Turns out I an NOT a Trello Premiere User, therefore I have to download the pdf to my computer first and then I can print it.

cheers

g

Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2023

Hey @mauro_george - there's no change in behaviour between a Premium user or a free user regarding how to print an attachment, but I'm glad you got it sorted! You do need to download the attachment first. 

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events