Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Cards no longer available ?

Kris Divers March 7, 2019

Hello,

I have been using Trello for a while now and I love it, however, I noticed that as of today I am no longer able to print my individual cards, instead I am only printing the background graphic.
Has printing cards been removed or can you suggest any fixes ?

I use google chrome as my browser but have also tried the same with MS Edge and still I cannot print.

Thanks

Kris

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2019

Hi Kris,

I'm sorry you experienced this trouble printing cards in Trello! We've identified an issue that should be resolved in an update on Monday. The solution in the thread posted by Jodi is certainly a worthwhile solution in the meantime!

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Kris Divers March 8, 2019

Thanks Daniel,

I look forward to the update

Bengt Jansson March 11, 2019

Daniel, have you resolved the problem and updated today as mentioned in answer above?

Kris Divers March 12, 2019

I can confirm that the background no longer prints which is good, however, I can now only print the first page of each card whereas before I could print the whole card (some run multiple pages)

Bengt Jansson March 12, 2019

It works the same for me. I only get one page. It does work to adjust zoom to get all of the information in on one page, then the whole card is visible, but it will not make multiple pages in 100% to include the entire card.

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2019

Hey Bengt and Kris,

A release went out literally minutes ago to fix the remaining issue with this. Reload your boards and you should be good to go.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Bengt Jansson March 13, 2019

Yes! Works again. Awesome.

Kris Divers March 13, 2019

Yes!
Working for me too thanks a billion :)

happy days!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2019

Hi @Kris Divers I just tested in and the same thing is happening to me. You may want to send a note to support to report this bug: support@trello.com

In the meantime I found this thread regarding a Agile Cards by Spartez power-up (in particular the last comment Feb 2019):

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Printing-Trello-Board/qaq-p/833564

This may serve as a work around until the bug is fixed.

Thanks,

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2019

Hi @Kris Divers this issue seems to be affecting several users, I have followed up with the Trello team and will let you know when I hear more.

Kris Divers March 8, 2019

Perfect thanks Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events