Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print and Export Missing in Trello Board Menu

J Patel December 13, 2017

Hi,

Can anyone help - I don't seem to be able to see the Print and Export option in the Trello Board Menu >>> More... bit - am I missing something?

Thanks,
J

2 answers

0 votes
Steve Bower
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 29, 2018

In my case I needed to update Google Chrome to the latest update.  (Or that's what fixed it anyway.)  It wasn't just reloading the tab, or even closing the tab, reopening and re-logging in. 

I'm not sure what context was changed that would have effected Trello's menu offerings, but that did it.

Update: Nope, it was there for a moment, then didn't try to print/queue anything, then vanished.   The More... menu is fine, there's just no Print/Export option in the list.

Update:  Turn off ad blockers.   In Chrome if you disable the Adblock Plus extension which I had installed, then the menu comes back.  Re-enable ad blocking and the menu goes away again.

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2017

Hi,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

You'll be able to see that option in case you're a board member. This is what you should see after clicking on the board's menu > more...

Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 14.51.26.png 

You can check if you're a board member by having a look at the board's menu top section. If you're not, you should see a "Join Board" button. 

I hope that helps!

Marta

J Patel December 24, 2017

Thanks Marta, I believe it was my AdBlock or another extension that was preventing that option from coming up. I had created the board and was a member but on other computers I could see the option and as soon as I disabled AdBlock on Trello, the option came up. 

PM3
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 3, 2018

Related question -- Export to CSV is no longer available from my Trello Gold account. I can export to JSON. or print.

(I did try changing AdBlock,)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events