Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powerups not appearing on Trello Phone App

Jamie Thorpe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 14, 2020

We are using a Voting power up on trello cards however this is not showing up on the app at all.

We have tried using an alternative Approval power up and this also is not working on the app.

Is there an approved list of apps that actually work in both the app and the website or is this a user error.

Thanks

Jamie

1 answer

3 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2020

@Jamie Thorpe Currently I think it's only calendar, voting, butler buttons and maps that work on mobile. Voting is definitely on the list. If you're not seeing it I'd recommend sending a screenshot directly to the Trello support team by going back to trello.com/contact

Jamie Thorpe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 16, 2020

Thanks @Iain Dooley. We were hoping for the voting where we can select yes/no etc like we can on the cards as opposed to the other limited voting option - hopefully that comes to the app soon!

thanks for clarifying!

Like Dave Liao likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events