Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Power-up Jira / Trello authorization not working

Edited

After adding Jira power-up, I have to enter the Jira URL in Trello. After clicking on "Connect to Jira", from here I observed two behaviours:

- Yesterday: the Atlassian webpage opens on the homepage but nothing else happens from there.

- Today: I didn't change anything but a page opens to show a message "Trello is connecting to Jira". A few seconds later I have the following error displayed on the screen 

"Error while validating tenant and addon enabled"

4 answers

1 vote
Alex Waite Atlassian Team Sep 30, 2021

Hi all, this issue has now been fixed. We're sorry for the inconvenience this caused. If you're still experiencing an issue, shoot us a ticket in Trello Support - https://trello.com/contact

0 votes

There was a bug that has since been fixed. Can you confirm it's now working as expected? 

Unfortunately, I still have the error:

"Error while validating tenant and addon enabled"
Alex Waite Atlassian Team Oct 07, 2021

Hey @Erwan, can you raise a ticket in Trello Support? https://trello.com/contact

I have the same issue also.

I got the same issue, want to know how to fix it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,395 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you