Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power-Ups iPad

Anthoney Pavelich
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 11, 2021

I see some posts from two years ago about adding support for more power ups on iOS. Has anything happened. I use my iPad a lot and only have 4 power up options:

Calendar

Card Aging

List Limits

Voting

I am using Card Repeater on MacOS app and really could use it on the iOS since that is my main interface. 

Any insight?

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2021

Hi @Anthoney Pavelich 👋

I see you've done some research! It's a frequent question that unfortunately doesn't have an updated answer as of yet. Currently Trello iOS can only support The Calendar, Custom Fields, Maps and Voting Power-Ups due to a reduced functionality of the desktop version of Trello. 

I know it's not a solution but Trello does currently have an iOS Beta Program which you can join. You can expect:

• Get the new features before anyone else, and provide feedback on them.
  • Bugs. We release beta updates often and sometimes they have bugs and features that aren’t quite perfect yet.
  • You can leave the program at any time and go back to using the regular version of Trello.
  • Witty beta release notes.

If you're interested then getting set up is easy. Simply click here to download TestFlight and join the Trello iOS Beta program today.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Anthoney Pavelich
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 13, 2021

Hi. Thank you. I already am a beta tester. No new beta right now though. 
like you, I searched and didn’t find anything.

Pretty disappointing to find years of content in this and nothing being done.

Have a good day.

Like Bea V_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events