Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I see some posts from two years ago about adding support for more power ups on iOS. Has anything happened. I use my iPad a lot and only have 4 power up options:

Calendar

Card Aging

List Limits

Voting

I am using Card Repeater on MacOS app and really could use it on the iOS since that is my main interface. 

Any insight?

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Holton Community Leader Nov 11, 2021

Hi @Anthoney Pavelich 👋

I see you've done some research! It's a frequent question that unfortunately doesn't have an updated answer as of yet. Currently Trello iOS can only support The Calendar, Custom Fields, Maps and Voting Power-Ups due to a reduced functionality of the desktop version of Trello. 

I know it's not a solution but Trello does currently have an iOS Beta Program which you can join. You can expect:

• Get the new features before anyone else, and provide feedback on them.
  • Bugs. We release beta updates often and sometimes they have bugs and features that aren’t quite perfect yet.
  • You can leave the program at any time and go back to using the regular version of Trello.
  • Witty beta release notes.

If you're interested then getting set up is easy. Simply click here to download TestFlight and join the Trello iOS Beta program today.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Hi. Thank you. I already am a beta tester. No new beta right now though. 
like you, I searched and didn’t find anything.

Pretty disappointing to find years of content in this and nothing being done.

Have a good day.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,406 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you