It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hello, I`ve got a few questions:
1. "A personal board is part of an individual user’s account and is typically used for projects that only require input from a single user or a small group of collaborators. " - What is the maximum number of participants?
2. The new payment policy about free team boards - up to 10 open boards is concern to particular creator`s account? I mean, I can create up to 10 open team boards and my colleague also can create up to 10 open team boards within one corporate mail?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Mar 20, 2019

@Настасія Кліменко 

1) there's not specific limit on number of members. I'm sure you'd run into performance problems at some point ... 

2) Business class applies to a team. If a board belongs to a team, it has this 10 board limit for teams that are not upgraded to Business or Enterprise. Each person can create any number of boards not in a team, and add any number of people to those boards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,639 views 15 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you