Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial business class

Joshua Moran
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 17, 2020

Hi, I am running an Wildlife Rescue NFP and we have a call centre that currently uses free trello to manage call records. It has been great as now our volunteers can keep records on the animals all the way through to release and it is accessible to all. I would like to improve its functionality with business class and despite the 75% discount for NFP I cant justify for 400 volunteers. Is it possible to have our call centre workers and admins on business class and our volunteers (who are mostly passively using trello) on the free version?

Thanks,

Josh

1 answer

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2020

@Joshua Moran the way that billing works in Trello is that you only pay for people who are either team members or multi-board guests. So if you had your core team on BC as members of the team, then you could confine each volunteer to be a member of only one board then they won't be billable.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events