Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'PM for Trello' is not correctly displayed

Frank Zdunek October 20, 2023

Hey,

the plugin 'PM for Trello' is only partially displayed correctly. The plugin has several good features that we use. First, you can collapse lists and it shows the entered time on the map. This is now no longer visible - ? But the plugin is still recognized, because you can make the entries for the times in the maps themselves.

Does anyone know the problem and is there a workaround for this?
We use the v3.9.2 and Chrome, Desktop Version.

Many thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2023

Hey @Frank Zdunek - are you referring to this extension? https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pm-for-trello/bpoinaajmddigpifcllncafoienemiid

Unfortunately that extension hasn't been updated since 2021 so its developer is probably inactive. However, you can leave a review to let other users know it doesn't work any more. 

Frank Zdunek October 23, 2023

Hi @Alex _ Trello - I almost thought so. Yes, it is this Plugin, so I also wrote to him.

We have a small second plugin also inserted, which is (also) no longer visible(?).
Do you know if the cardname area on the trellocards has been 'reprogrammed / updated'?
And also other plugins up there need to be updated?

Thnaks

Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2023

Hi @Frank Zdunek - we have made some changes to optimise Trello, but we wouldn't be able to know if certain Power-Ups or browser extensions needed updating as these Power-Ups/extensions weren't developed by us. All first-party Power-Ups for Trello should still be working.

If you're running into issues with a certain third-party Power-Up/Extension, I'd recommend reaching out to the support contact for that Power-Up/Extension. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events