Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organization in Calendar Power up

OMAR
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 24, 2020

Hi! I love Calendar Power up but in each day I would like to set cards as I want (by hours for example) not in order of creation. That would be as easy as drag cards as we can do in normal boards (not using Calendar). Can you tell me how can I do to drag cards in Calendar as I need?.

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2020

Right now, dragging cards within the Calendar view to reorder them is not a feature. But I'll let our team know, that you'd like to see that in the future.

OMAR
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 27, 2020

Hi Torben! First of all thank you very much for your answer.

Secondly, what a pity!!

If you could let know this possible update to your team would be great. And to see that updated in the near future would be even greater! 😄

Thanks again!! 

Omar

0 votes
Low
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 29, 2020

I would like this feature too.  However using the planyway calendar, you can do this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events