Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications between boards

Karolyn Wellings November 11, 2020

Hi all, my apologies if this is a question that has been asked before but I can’t find the answer... I have Trello configured with several boards, one for each different project. I also have a ‘high level’ board to give a summary overview of the status of all projects. I would like the high level board to automatically update when the status of cards on the project boards is changed, rather than also having to go into this board to update (duplicating work and requiring users to remember to do this!)

The status could be indicated through labels or by showing the percentage completed bar of checklists, either would be fine.

Any advice appreciated, thanks.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Melek Jebnoun_Vectors_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2020

Hello Karolyn,

I did not used it but I heard about it and I think it may provide a solution to your need.

There is a power-up called Unito link

Have a look at it!

Hope it helps :)

Karolyn Wellings November 11, 2020

Thanks Melek! I’ll have a look...

Like Melek Jebnoun_Vectors_ likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Jillian Amyot _Unito_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 11, 2020

Hey @Karolyn Wellings ! I can back up @Melek Jebnoun_Vectors_ 's suggestion, as a Unito employee! If you use our Mirror power up, you'll be able to have the high level board/master board update automatically from the other boards. Here's a link that explains it, like the one Melek mentioned. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Hope this helped :-)

Karolyn Wellings November 12, 2020

Many thanks Jillian!

Like Jillian Amyot _Unito_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events