Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nonprofit Approval

Monica Merchant
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 1, 2024

Hi,

I applied for the nonprofit discount a few weeks ago but don't have a  confirmation of my application and haven't heard from anyone. Is this typical? Does anyone have an idea of how long it should take to hear back? 

Thanks!

Monica

1 answer

0 votes
Alex @ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2024

Hi @Monica Merchant - welcome to the Community.

Unfortunately our sales team is swamped with requests right now so it may take some time to hear back from them. They'll reach out to you once they've processed your request. 

I'd check your email to see if you got a confirmation that your request was properly processed as well to make sure you filled out the form correctly - I'm not sure if the form sends an email confirmation but I would recommend checking in case it does so you're sure you've submitted the form correctly. 

Lauren Black
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2024

Hi @Monica Merchant , 

My name is Lauren, I'm part of the Atlassian Foundation and my team works on discounted licenses for eligible nonprofits.

Alex is right, our team is very busy at the moment - typically it takes a few days. 

I would love to help you find out where your request is at - could you please email us at social-impact-teams@atlassian.com and provide your Atlassian support ticket number/link for us to investigate further?

Thank you,

Lauren

Like Alex @ Trello likes this
Monica Merchant
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2024

Thanks, Lauren! I just sent an email.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events