Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

My report is no longer showing my list numbered consecutively

Edited

I had my report set up as follows & then I noticed a couple of weeks ago it started to look different, more spaced out between items & the numbers were no longer consecutive.  I didn't change my command so didn't know if you knew of a change they made or how to fix it.  Here is the command: 

every monday at 9:00 am, create a report in variable "Set_Up" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "SET UP" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n----{cardlabelnames}\n\n ----In List **{cardlistname}**\n\n ----Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ----=> DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_", create a report in variable "Received_for_Processing" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "RECEIVED FOR PROCESSING/DISCLOSURES" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", create a report in variable "Submitted_to_UW" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "SUBMITTED TO UW" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", create a report in variable "Approved_With_Conditions" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", create a report in variable "Back_in_UW" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "BACK IN UW" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", create a report in variable "CTC" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "CTC 🎉" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", create a report in variable "In_Closing" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "IN CLOSING" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", create a report in variable "Closed_Funded" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "CLOSED/FUNDED" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", create a report in variable "Cancelled" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "CANCELLED" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", and send an email notification to "sbrattain@channelwoodmortgage.com;dlong@channelwoodmortgage.com;jcalvin@channelwoodmortgage.com" with subject "Total Pipeline as of {date}" and message "## Total Pipeline & Status\n\n\n\n{$Set_Up}\n\n{$Received_for_Processing}\n\n{$Submitted_to_UW}\n\n{$Approved_With_Conditions}\n\n{$Back_in_UW}\n\n{$CTC}\n\n{$In_Closing}\n\n{$Closed_Funded}\n\n{$Cancelled}\n\n"
It now looks like this:

Total Pipeline & Status

1. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME M

----CASH-OUT REFI, ANDY, JUMBO, SFR, UWM, PRIMARY RESIDENCE

----In List SET UP

----Started May 24, 2022,

----=> DUE on June 17, 2022

1. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME W

---- CASH-OUT REFI, DAVY, FHA, SFR, PLAZA, PRIMARY RESIDENCE,

---- In List RECEIVED FOR PROCESSING/DISCLOSURES,

---- Started May 16, 2022,

---- => DUE on June 16, 2022

1. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME A

---- PURCHASE, JONATHAN, SFR, PLAZA, PRIMARY RESIDENCE, USDA,

---- In List RECEIVED FOR PROCESSING/DISCLOSURES,

---- Started May 20, 2022,

---- => DUE on June 27, 2022

1. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME J.A.

---- DAVY, CONV, SFR, PLAZA, PURCHASE, PRIMARY RESIDENCE,

---- In List APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS,

---- Started January 31, 2022,

---- => DUE on June 6, 2022

1. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME L.

---- UWM, CASH-OUT REFI, JONATHAN, CONDO, PRIMARY RESIDENCE, CONV,

---- In List APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS,

---- Started April 29, 2022,

---- => DUE on June 23, 2022

1. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME 

---- PURCHASE, CONV, DAVY, UWM, PRIMARY RESIDENCE, SFR,

---- In List CTC 🎉,

---- Started April 29, 2022,

---- => DUE on July 1, 2022

If you notice it is no longer consecutively counting the numbers & it used to(which is the most important thing I want it to do & it's now spaced out & indented differently too).  How do I fix this?

It used to look like this:

Screenshot 2022-05-23 123319.png

1 answer

Hi Stacey, just to let you know that we have the same problem that suddenly in E-mails that we send via Trello text items are also spaced out & indented differently too. We didn't change anything in our commands or set up of the mail. I have tried to remove the \N code to have less space between text items but the result is that their is no space any more between the text items. As we have the same problem it should be a issue within Trello generic.

Regards, jerry

I don't like the spacing change, but I'm more concerned w/the numbering.  That is the whole reason I created the report & trying to figure out how to fix it.

As it is a generic problem I think that you/we can't solve the problem. It should be correct by Trello / within Trello back end. I have tried all kind of adjustments but it didn't help to get eg less spacing.

Is there a way to contact Trello to fix it?

I don't know if they have a sort of helpdesk unfortunately. 

Hi Stacey, did you raise the problem? 

I did.  Trying to see if what they are saying works to correct the issue

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,392 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you