Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My report is no longer showing my list numbered consecutively

Stacey Brattain May 31, 2022

I had my report set up as follows & then I noticed a couple of weeks ago it started to look different, more spaced out between items & the numbers were no longer consecutive.  I didn't change my command so didn't know if you knew of a change they made or how to fix it.  Here is the command: 

every monday at 9:00 am, create a report in variable "Set_Up" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "SET UP" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n----{cardlabelnames}\n\n ----In List **{cardlistname}**\n\n ----Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ----=> DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_", create a report in variable "Received_for_Processing" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "RECEIVED FOR PROCESSING/DISCLOSURES" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", create a report in variable "Submitted_to_UW" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "SUBMITTED TO UW" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", create a report in variable "Approved_With_Conditions" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", create a report in variable "Back_in_UW" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "BACK IN UW" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", create a report in variable "CTC" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "CTC 🎉" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", create a report in variable "In_Closing" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "IN CLOSING" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", create a report in variable "Closed_Funded" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "CLOSED/FUNDED" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", create a report in variable "Cancelled" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "CANCELLED" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n\n ---- Started {cardstartdate},\n\n ---- => DUE on _**{cardduedate}**_\n\n", and send an email notification to "sbrattain@channelwoodmortgage.com;dlong@channelwoodmortgage.com;jcalvin@channelwoodmortgage.com" with subject "Total Pipeline as of {date}" and message "## Total Pipeline & Status\n\n\n\n{$Set_Up}\n\n{$Received_for_Processing}\n\n{$Submitted_to_UW}\n\n{$Approved_With_Conditions}\n\n{$Back_in_UW}\n\n{$CTC}\n\n{$In_Closing}\n\n{$Closed_Funded}\n\n{$Cancelled}\n\n"
It now looks like this:

Total Pipeline & Status

1. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME M

----CASH-OUT REFI, ANDY, JUMBO, SFR, UWM, PRIMARY RESIDENCE

----In List SET UP

----Started May 24, 2022,

----=> DUE on June 17, 2022

1. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME W

---- CASH-OUT REFI, DAVY, FHA, SFR, PLAZA, PRIMARY RESIDENCE,

---- In List RECEIVED FOR PROCESSING/DISCLOSURES,

---- Started May 16, 2022,

---- => DUE on June 16, 2022

1. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME A

---- PURCHASE, JONATHAN, SFR, PLAZA, PRIMARY RESIDENCE, USDA,

---- In List RECEIVED FOR PROCESSING/DISCLOSURES,

---- Started May 20, 2022,

---- => DUE on June 27, 2022

1. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME J.A.

---- DAVY, CONV, SFR, PLAZA, PURCHASE, PRIMARY RESIDENCE,

---- In List APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS,

---- Started January 31, 2022,

---- => DUE on June 6, 2022

1. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME L.

---- UWM, CASH-OUT REFI, JONATHAN, CONDO, PRIMARY RESIDENCE, CONV,

---- In List APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS,

---- Started April 29, 2022,

---- => DUE on June 23, 2022

1. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME 

---- PURCHASE, CONV, DAVY, UWM, PRIMARY RESIDENCE, SFR,

---- In List CTC 🎉,

---- Started April 29, 2022,

---- => DUE on July 1, 2022

If you notice it is no longer consecutively counting the numbers & it used to(which is the most important thing I want it to do & it's now spaced out & indented differently too).  How do I fix this?

It used to look like this:

Screenshot 2022-05-23 123319.png

1 answer

0 votes
Stacey Brattain May 31, 2022

Jerry Ramdien June 2, 2022

Hi Stacey, just to let you know that we have the same problem that suddenly in E-mails that we send via Trello text items are also spaced out & indented differently too. We didn't change anything in our commands or set up of the mail. I have tried to remove the \N code to have less space between text items but the result is that their is no space any more between the text items. As we have the same problem it should be a issue within Trello generic.

Regards, jerry

Stacey Brattain June 2, 2022

I don't like the spacing change, but I'm more concerned w/the numbering.  That is the whole reason I created the report & trying to figure out how to fix it.

As it is a generic problem I think that you/we can't solve the problem. It should be correct by Trello / within Trello back end. I have tried all kind of adjustments but it didn't help to get eg less spacing.

Stacey Brattain June 2, 2022

Is there a way to contact Trello to fix it?

I don't know if they have a sort of helpdesk unfortunately. 

I found this to raise a issue:  https://trello.com/en-GB/contact

Jerry Ramdien June 8, 2022

Hi Stacey, did you raise the problem? 

Stacey Brattain June 8, 2022

I did.  Trying to see if what they are saying works to correct the issue

Jerry Ramdien July 20, 2022

Unfortunately still not solved by Trello :-(

Stacey Brattain July 20, 2022

True, but Trello did help me find a solution to get the count right, even though the spacing isn't the same as it was.  It's more compacted now, but at least it counts consecutively now.  

Jerry Ramdien July 20, 2022

Can you tell me what you have done to get the spacing a little bit more compact? In my case it still a lot of spaces between the lines. Many thanks!

Stacey Brattain July 20, 2022

He had me remove any extra line break commands, in both the command itself & in the body of the email(if you notice, in the body of the email there are no line breaks, except after the title).  So, my whole command(it's long), that works now, is:

every monday at 9:00 am, create a report in variable "Set_Up" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "SET UP" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n----{cardlabelnames}\n ----In List **{cardlistname}**\n ----Loan Opened {cardstartdate},\n **==> Closing DUE on _{cardduedate}**_", create a report in variable "Received_for_Processing" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "RECEIVED FOR PROCESSING/DISCLOSURES" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n ---- Loan Opened {cardstartdate},\n **==> Closing DUE on _{cardduedate}**_", create a report in variable "Submitted_to_UW" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "SUBMITTED TO UW" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n ---- Loan Opened {cardstartdate},\n **==> Closing DUE on _{cardduedate}**_", create a report in variable "Approved_With_Conditions" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n ---- Loan Opened {cardstartdate},\n **==> Closing DUE on _{cardduedate}**_", create a report in variable "Back_in_UW" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "BACK IN UW" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n ---- Loan Opened {cardstartdate},\n **==> Closing DUE on _{cardduedate}**_", create a report in variable "CTC" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "CTC 🎉" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n ---- Loan Opened {cardstartdate},\n **==> Closing DUE on _{cardduedate}**_", create a report in variable "In_Closing" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "IN CLOSING" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n ---- Loan Opened {cardstartdate},\n **==> Closing DUE on _{cardduedate}**_", create a report in variable "Closed_Funded" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "CLOSED/FUNDED" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n ---- Loan Opened {cardstartdate},\n **==> Closing DUE on _{cardduedate}**_", create a report in variable "Cancelled" with all cards assigned to anyone in list "CANCELLED" using pattern "1. [{cardname}]({cardlink})\n ---- {cardlabelnames},\n ---- In List **{cardlistname}**,\n ---- Loan Opened {cardstartdate},\n **==> Closing DUE on _{cardduedate}**_", and send an email notification to "sbrattain@channelwoodmortgage.com;dlong@channelwoodmortgage.com;jcalvin@channelwoodmortgage.com" with subject "Total Pipeline as of {date}" and message "## Total Pipeline & Status\n{$Set_Up}{$Received_for_Processing}{$Submitted_to_UW}{$Approved_With_Conditions}{$Back_in_UW}{$CTC}{$In_Closing}{$Closed_Funded}{$Cancelled}"

It looks like this(I removed the names for privacy reasons):

Total Pipeline & Status

1. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME ----CASH-OUT REFI, ANDY, JUMBO, SFR, UWM, PRIMARY RESIDENCE ----In List SET UP ----Loan Opened May 24, 2022, ==> Closing DUE on
  2. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME ---- PURCHASE, GREG, CONV, SFR, UWM, PRIMARY RESIDENCE, ---- In List RECEIVED FOR PROCESSING/DISCLOSURES, ---- Loan Opened July 13, 2022, ==> Closing DUE on July 29, 2022
  3. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME ---- PURCHASE, JONATHAN, CONV, SFR, UWM, PRIMARY RESIDENCE, ---- In List RECEIVED FOR PROCESSING/DISCLOSURES, ---- Loan Opened July 13, 2022, ==> Closing DUE on August 8, 2022
  4. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME ---- PURCHASE, ANDY, CONV, SFR, UWM, PRIMARY RESIDENCE, ---- In List RECEIVED FOR PROCESSING/DISCLOSURES, ---- Loan Opened July 12, 2022, ==> Closing DUE on August 10, 2022
  5. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME ---- CASH-OUT REFI, DAVY, SFR, PLAZA, PRIMARY RESIDENCE, CONV, ---- In List APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS, ---- Loan Opened May 16, 2022, ==> Closing DUE on September 15, 2022
  6. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME ---- PURCHASE, ANDY, CONV, SFR, UWM, PRIMARY RESIDENCE, ---- In List CTC 🎉, ---- Loan Opened June 30, 2022, ==> Closing DUE on August 1, 2022
  7. LAST NAME, FIRST NAME ---- PURCHASE, DENISE, CONV, RENOVATION, SFR, PLAZA, INVESTMENT, ---- In List CANCELLED, ---- Loan Opened June 14, 2022, ==> Closing DUE on July 29, 2022

I hope this helps you.  They did say they are working on it to see if they can get it back, but didn't have an ETA

Jerry Ramdien July 21, 2022

Thanks Stacey for sharing the solution, I will see if I can copy your solution otherwise I will wait till Trello solved the problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events