cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirror Cards in Trello?

M Harrison
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 4, 2019

I want to be able to mirror a card, and all it's parts, to a different board in Trello. I tried placker and unito, and neither of them mirrored the checklists despite me checking the settings and making sure they were checked. Anyone have any ideas/experience with this? I'm the first person in my organization using Trello and am hoping to make it spread, this would be a BIG part of that. Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Ghiona Tamir -Unito-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 6, 2019

@M HarrisonI work at Unito and we can help you out with this.

Could you shoot us an email at mirror-support@unito.io so we can figure out the issue with your checklist syncs?

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2019

@M Harrison do you mean they didn't keep the checklist items in synch after mirroring the cards?

M Harrison
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 5, 2019

Yes. The card was put on the new board, but the checklist wasn't there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events