Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Authentication has Wrong Email, Can't Change

Derek Byrozo April 8, 2020

Greetings, I've been trying out different power-ups, trying to decide if Business/Gold Trello would be worth the cost.  I've been a really basic user for a few years now, haven't used much as far as power-ups go.

When I try to authenticate any Microsoft related apps or connections such as OneNote, OneDrive, or Outlook for my work it automatically has a five year old school email address I haven't used with Trello and I can't seem to change the email address it uses.  

How do I remove the old information?  I don't understand how it is even possible; where is the information being fed from?

Thank you in advance for any input or advice!

Screenshot 1_2020-04-08_09.56.02.jpgScreenshot 2_2020-04-08_09.55.59.jpgScreenshot 3_2020-04-08_09.55.57.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2020

Hey @Derek Byrozo 

Hm, that doesn't look like any info being passed over by Trello specifically. Instead it looks like Zapier might have a connection with your old account.

I'd recommend going to your Zapier settings outside of Trello and make sure there's no connection present to that old account: https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-accounts/manage-your-connected-app-accounts

Can you give that a try and see if that helps?

Derek Byrozo April 14, 2020

Hey Garrett,

Thank you so much for the response, I appreciate it!

I gave that a try, it says "That Zapier account doesn't exist." when I try to log in to change suggested settings.

What you are saying though totally makes sense, I can't say 100%, but I swear I've never had a Zapier account.  Anywho, you shouldn't have to troubleshoot another companies problems.  Thanks again for responding and giving advice even though the issue isn't caused by Trello!

Stay Safe!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events