Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manufacturing Schedule

Tony Simmer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 14, 2022

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has built Trello into a manufacturing schedule board. My goal is to replace a physical T-Card board we currently use. If anyone in the community knows flexographic printing, you should know what I am talking about. 

I would like to build a T-Card board into an application like Trello. We would connect it to our business management software for live data updates, push and pull, allow for manual change of info on some components, and built to give specific departments targeted permissions. 

I appreciate any input or suggestions. 

Tony Simmer

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2022

@Tony Simmer 

I have a design that was built where process is well defined, repetitive for each item and proper detailed record keeping is important. My profile has my contact details and I can send you a private video and you can see if it can be used in your situation. 

Ken Ferris
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 26, 2024

Could I get that video as well to schedule manufacturing?  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events