Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label does not show on all Boards

Minh10
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 1, 2019

Hi everyone, 

I added Pro for Trello extension to show the label of the cards on the board, but the label suddenly did not show anymore even when I open the card/ticket, the label is there. I didn't change any setting on either extension or board. 

Does anyone have any idea? Or which chrome extension I can add to show label of the cards on board?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2019

Is the label a grey one? I only ask because grey labels are 'hidden' so they'll appear on the back of the card when you open the card, but don't show on the front :)

Minh10
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 2, 2019

hmm, no, it's not grey, from the board it looks like I have no labels :(

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2019

How very strange! 

I use the Chrome Extension Trelabels, as well as Pro, but I have the labels option turned off in Pro4Trello, they work well together, maybe have a look at Trelabels on the Chrome Extension page and see if that works?

For reference, this is what I have turned on in my  Pro4Trello options:

Screenshot 2019-10-03 at 10.02.13.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events