Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label colours have changed over the weekend

Martin Kayes August 27, 2019

Hi, logging in today to Trello my label colours have all changed to different shades.

My red "Hot" labels are now brown-ish red like a house brick - not very Hot at all !!

All of the other label colours are slightly different too. I've cleared cache and even tried a different browser but they look wrong on everything. I think the font has changed as well.

Have Trello made more unwanted changes to our boards?

1 answer

0 votes
PR August 27, 2019

Yes, they have changed it (also according to @trellosupport on Twitter). The new colors look awful.

Atlassian/Trello:
Please bring back the shiny colors. Or even better: Give admins the full control over the label colors and increase the number of labels that can be used.

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2019

I didn't even notice yet (browser and app) until I came across this. 😅 But this more silky color has been around for a while I'd say. It's not even that bad compared to an old screenshot I took for a blog post. I bet they have a feature request for label colors somewhere?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events