Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any power up that we can assign tasks to members and control the due date?

luiz_ernane_liberato March 2, 2024

Today I can filter cards but I can't see the tasks 

2 answers

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 4, 2024

Hi @luiz_ernane_liberato 

It's Mary from Planyway for Trello: calendar, timeline, time tracking

The best way to control due dates is the calendar or timeline view. In Planyway you can easily create new tasks or simply drag&drop cards from the board to the calendar to assign cards and checklist items. 

Feature image

0 votes
Tymek March 2, 2024

@luiz_ernane_liberato 

If by tasks you mean the checklists, in Trello standard plan you have access to advanced checklists that allows you to assign members to items and set due dates.

As for seeing the checklists items per board, you can check out calendar view - it displayed all the cheklists items that are due to given calendar day. You would need Trello premium plan for this.

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2024

I recommend using a parent-child relationship with linked Checklist items to achieve this...

Take a look at this article:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Mikes-Trello-Tips-Parent-Child-Card-Linking/ba-p/2418149 

Like Tymek likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events