Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an educator code that will allow more than 10 members on a workspace after April 8?

Dr_ Robertshaw
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 15, 2024

I am providing a service to Trello in teaching my students how to manage project with Trello. They take this knowledge of the platform into the workforce and suggest adoption in their new jobs regularly. It seems to me it would be beneficial to add a educator license code that allows educators to use the tools to teach these students.

I will be forced to seek other PM software for teaching if I am forced to pay for access.

1 answer

1 vote
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2024

Hi @Dr_ Robertshaw 

Atlassian offers discounts on Trello (and other products) for eligible academic institutions - check out:

For Trello, it's currently listed as a 50% discount.

---

An alternative is to invite students as Guests? Single-board Guests are free in Trello starting on the Standard plan.

See below - from this help page - on when a guest is billable or free:

Guest types and cost

While all guests are free on free Workspace boards, guests on Premium and Standard Workspace boards can incur an additional charge.

• Free guest: A person is is invited to a single board in a Workspace is a single-board guest. This user is not billable.

• Billable guest: A board member who is on two or more Standard or Premium Workspace boards is a multi-board guest of that Workspace. Multi-board guests are billed at the same rate as a normal Workspace member and consume a seat license.

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events